Assignment 6, Making a scene

 


The idea behind my scene was to display the lack of self confidence in your abilities that can overwhelm a person at times. I wanted to specifically explore this topic in terms of school and how this feeling can be debilitating. In my scene the person who thinks everything is perfect is my friend who is sitting, studying in the chair. The third person who's existence is suggested but is unclear is a professor lecturing on the lap top screen. The something out of place is the person on the bed (me), who is struggling and as a result has checked out. While the character doesn't necessarily look out of place, my goal was to convey she feels out of place. I had trouble framing this scene mainly in fitting everything in the photograph, like incorporating the door. I used natural lighting to further convey a normal everyday scene of studying in your bedroom. Out of camera adjustments, I just corrected the white balance a bit and corrected the lens distortion. Overall, although there are things I might change now that I've learned more from doing the project and class critics, I'm still happy with my work.   

Comments

Popular Posts